I've waited a few days to write a post, because if I would have written this post a few days back it might have been a tad
dramatic. Detoxing off soda, carbs, and sugar, is. miserable. Poor Prince Charming has to hear all about it. Yesterday I made him cheesy eggs and a smoothie for breakfast, boy did my shake look and taste depressing. A day before that I was complaining about how the world has no color when you're on a diet. Seriously, when your on a diet, it is like seeing and feeling in
black and white. But, alas, I want to be healthy and happy about the way I look. Recently I've gotten another reason to lose weight, my little brother is
getting married! I DON'T want to be the large bridesmaid... You know every wedding has one, the bridesmaid that sticks out from the others. The Double bubble amongst the double mint twins. So here is my goal: I weigh 146 pounds, I want to lose 20 pounds by December, because
Fatty does not look good in ANY bridesmaid dresses.
My Joys:
-Today is Prince Charming's Birthday. I made him crepes with strawberry syrup and homemade whipped cream, it was almost as fun watching him enjoy them then if I pigged out myself.
-The new Ice drink package at Costco! Strawberry Watermelon is the best!
-My big purse that fits a mini cooler to hold my snacks.
Because as Maxwell the Gieco pig says: "
Will there be snacks?!"
(This picture is not mine, all right reserved to Gieco)
No comments:
Post a Comment